So on Tuesday (yes I'm still going with the whole Tuesday thing) we got news of Joe's bike. Well a cop called Joe's phone but we didn't really get the message till Wednesday because Joe didn't have his ringer on his phone. So we found out on Wednesday that Joe's bike was found!!! The only bad thing is that it was involved in a high speed chase! The driver on the bike crashed it and that's how the chase ended.
So the guy is still alive thank goodness he was wearing a helmet which for some reason the cops didn't know what to do with it and gave it to Joe. LOL! I'm pretty sure the helmet is spent because they are only good for one crash. So we are hoping to get money to hopefully repair the bike. The only thing is we don't know if the bike is worth saving. We pretty much have to take it to a motorcycle place and get it looked at the only problem is we don't have a pick up truck to do that so right now we are just waiting. The police report won't even be done till Monday anyways, so we will hold out till them and hopefully move on with this stuff.
The funny thing is the guy who was riding the bike wasn't even the guy who stole it! He said it was his friends who did it. So now the whole thing is just a little crazy, plus the bike was stolen in our county and crashed in another so now we have to work through two different county's which doesn't seem all that fun, exspecially since it's over an hour round trip to the other county's police department. Another crazy thing is that they some how got a key made for the bike. We have no idea how they did this, but I figure they must have had a friend who did it, because for cars I know some places want to see a title to make a key at least for dealerships, but I'm not sure what motorcycles do when it comes to that. I also figure they must have had a stolen licence plate and that's why the cops chased the guy on the bike to begin with. Our Wisconsin licence plate is gone. :(
Joe seems undecided if getting it back is a good thing or not. He is just really made at how damaged it is, it's because the driver crashed it because he really didn't know what he was doing. So who knows where it will go from here.
And as for me, I'm not sure where my head is most days. We didn't make it to church last week because my head felt like it was splitting into two pieces and didn't get out of bed for a long time. I hope talking to the bishop will help, but I'm not sure. I go home next week for almost a week and if I still feel like I need something I'm going to look into some grief counseling stuff the hospital gave me the night of. Wish us luck and please keep praying for us.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
So Zoey's car seat has decided to become more and more a problem to me. Not only is Zoey around 20 pounds, but the handle broke so now ...
-
So on this Tuesday it started like any other Tuesday. I woke up showered made Joe lunch when he come home for his hour break and then went a...
-
When I hear the term broken heart I get this image of a teen aged girl who just had some loser dump her after just a few weeks of dating. T...
-
So I tried calorie counting for a day and to be honest I don't know if I could keep that up. Though simply writing down everything I at...
-
So I have a question. My husband only has like 10 months left of his enlistment. We are gonna try again for another baby (we just lost one i...
-
So I doubt anyone besides Kate (who might be my only reader left, haha) actually knows we are having a baby in April. May of you also might...
-
So wow it's been 5 months since I've last been here. Doesn't seem like I have been missed. David has gotten crazier than ever ...
-
So on April 9th I gave birth to my second baby! Zoey Marie Roberts was born at 4:15pm and came in at 8 pounds 11 ounces and 20 inches long....
-
So I must start off by saying I'm really impressed by how little I gained this pregnancy. I was told to say around 20, but did hit 26, ...
-
So really I just need something to do to distract me till Joe calls me back for the last time tonight before he goes to bed. I can honestly...


No comments:
Post a Comment