So really I just need something to do to distract me till Joe calls me back for the last time tonight before he goes to bed. I can honestly say my time lately has been just horrible. My apartment is messy (which you would think with only one person it should be clean right), there is piles of stuff to go through, there are things that need to be sorted (like those boxes that never got unpacked when we moved here), and there is probably like a million other things to be done. But you know what I have been doing? Nothing! I watch movies and play on the computer. I go out with friends from time to time, but that usually involves money (because Fondy is so gay) because I like to eat lunch. I also do go to one friend's house from time to time and we just end up watching movies and he's been sick so and out of town recently so that leaves me again home.
I have been reading a lot lately. Anything from planning pregnancy to this book about changing your life around. I guess I will pretty much read anything that seems slightly appealing, because there is nothing else out there for me to do. Well, I could clean. LOL!
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
So Zoey's car seat has decided to become more and more a problem to me. Not only is Zoey around 20 pounds, but the handle broke so now ...
-
So on this Tuesday it started like any other Tuesday. I woke up showered made Joe lunch when he come home for his hour break and then went a...
-
When I hear the term broken heart I get this image of a teen aged girl who just had some loser dump her after just a few weeks of dating. T...
-
So I tried calorie counting for a day and to be honest I don't know if I could keep that up. Though simply writing down everything I at...
-
So I have a question. My husband only has like 10 months left of his enlistment. We are gonna try again for another baby (we just lost one i...
-
So I doubt anyone besides Kate (who might be my only reader left, haha) actually knows we are having a baby in April. May of you also might...
-
So wow it's been 5 months since I've last been here. Doesn't seem like I have been missed. David has gotten crazier than ever ...
-
So on April 9th I gave birth to my second baby! Zoey Marie Roberts was born at 4:15pm and came in at 8 pounds 11 ounces and 20 inches long....
-
So I must start off by saying I'm really impressed by how little I gained this pregnancy. I was told to say around 20, but did hit 26, ...
-
So really I just need something to do to distract me till Joe calls me back for the last time tonight before he goes to bed. I can honestly...


I know how you feel I guess in a minuscule way- Ken works ten hour shifts and commutes an hour and a half, so I spend most of my days alone.
ReplyDeleteI've found that projects are the way to go. If I let myself get absorbed in organization, four or five hours can pass and I feel great as opposed to drained if I watched two movies.
Hmmm- Hope you feel better!
I agree with Kelsey. Make a to-do list and then do those things. Or exercise. Exercising actually helps you not feel so lethargic and tired. Reading is great, better than TV or computers. You could do art or sew a pillowcase or something. I don't know. Just be happy and productive.
ReplyDeleteCall a friend you haven't called in months... or study the scriptures/Ensign. Go to the pool during the day. Lay outside while you read and get a tan. Or, you could volunteer somewhere: Humane Society, the hospital, a nursing home, or something. Make a gift for Joe or someone else. Color in a coloring book. Go to Hobbs Woods and go for a walk. Take Winter for a walk. Ride your bike. Put a puzzle together. Write a poem, write in your journal, write a children's story. Sort through your things and either have a yard sale or take the stuff you don't want to Goodwill. Go to the temple (if you can...) Play a round of Solitaire. Take artsy photos around town with your camera. Listen to music. Go through your music files and delete the ones you don't even know what they are. Mend a hole in your pants. Babysit for someone.
Okay, so I just gave you a bunch of suggestions, so please be happy and productive and positive! Fill your time with good things and you will feel better and the time will pass much quicker.
Love you!
I know how you feel. By about dinner time I feel like I am wondering in circles. I feel like I don't have the energy to do the things that I need to do for the house, but I don't want to. I have been reading and watching movies also. I find that a nice brain drain. I love yeah hon....
ReplyDeleteI know what your going through.
Micke
(Tyler, not Andrea) First off, you spelled BORED wrong! Hehe, Britt you are so cute! I like Kate's post though, that's like a million things to do. I have an idea, if you're not doing anything, come to Ohio and we can have you do nothing here, but with a ton of fun things going on and free food and a cool brother and a bunch of nephews and nieces. Scary movies are not very happy. Also, call us more, or maybe we should call you more.
ReplyDeleteyou are NO longer allowed to judge me! You know what its like! I live alone right now with my husband deployed, and theres no point in cleaning it, and you don't feel motivated to really do anything! LOL
ReplyDelete