my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Swimming Alone

So yesterday I decided early (like 10 in the morning early) that I wanted to go swimming. Joe thought that was a great idea as he himself was walking the beach of the gulf of Mexico. So there is a little water park here in town that I have never been to since they made it like 4 or 5 years ago. So I decided that is where I wanted to go. I did end up going alone, because I am sick of calling a bunch of people who don't pick up or want to do anything. So I didn't call anyone and just went myself. Silly me thought it was a good idea to not wear sun screen and do some tanning while i was there. Both ended up in a horrible disaster. You can see the entire outline of my swim suite with the contrast between white and bright red.
So shortly after swimming a went to a grad party for someone from church. It was a lot of fun because there was a nice turn out of church people that made it. So the burn was starting to start even before it got there. But the thing that kind of bothered me was that some people thought it was pedifilish to go to a water park by yourself that was filled with little kids. But to be honest when I got there, there really wasn't that many people there. I guess adults (like parents age) thought it was just fine I went, but said if I was a guy that would be weird. So all I know that I did have fun except for the burn.
Apparently people who saw me at the grad party didn't think i looked that burned, but today at church everyone seemed to notice. Everyone commented on it and it was annoying. I know I'm burnt so why say anything? So at church they put another teacher into my class again. I have been teaching alone probably since around Novemberish of 08. So my class has gotten pretty big again. There is on average 8 kids and if the other kids that periodically show up come it's closer to 12. So it can be a lot to handle when your that out numbered by little kids that just want to talk to each other. So I'm really happy. She's a really nice lady, new family in the branch. One of her kids is in the class and her child is named Bailey. I really like her. I'm excited!

2 comments:

  1. That is NOT pedophilish. I am glad you went, even by yourself. Good for you. You got out and did something and enjoyed yourself, well besides the burning. You really need to learn Britt that your white skin does not take kindly to the sun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Joe should not have been walking on the beach at 10 am on Sunday. He should have been on his way to church. Me and Justin wanted to know why he wasn't there. They have great lunches after church. He is really missing out.
    Does Joe know where he is going after he is done in Florida? Has he classed up yet????

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background