my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tell No One

So I know it's pretty late, but I just got done watching a foreign film. I am pretty sure it was french, but I watched it dubbed. Holy crap it was one of the craziest movies I have ever seem. Granted it is pretty graphic, and it wasn't rated, it would be on the border of a pg-13 and a R. But pretty much to give a summary you have a happy couple that are on vacation at the lake where the man is knocked out and his wife is killed. His wife is dead and barred for 8 years, but then he starts getting these e-mails 8 years later from his "wife" and it makes you wonder if the police are setting him up is the huge crime or if he is going crazy. So with all the twist and turns that you have to pay close attention to, it's so worth it! It was crazy! I have no idea who could make a movie like that, it must be those crazy foreigners. But honestly you want a movie that really keeps you interested in for the next turn of events this is definitely one you should look into. It was all over the place, but then it wraps up nicely like a perfect present on Christmas day. I guess I should stop writing and go to bed. Awesome movie though! At the end you are filled with joy, shock, and wonder. Amazing movie!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

background