So today is 3 weeks since I last got to see Joe. It doesn't even really feel like I saw him then. The time feels like it's just being added all the way back to March 23rd when I last saw him here in town. I don't know what to do. There is so much that I miss that I don't know what to do with myself.
Joe is not a big phone talker and it's almost painful to look back at our conversations. He is like never alone. He is usually in a room that seems to be full or at least a couple of people that have people being really loud in the back ground. It bothers me to have to yell to talk to him. The more time on we are talking on the phone, there are less and less things to talk about. I keep felling almost hurt that nothing really ever gets said. I don't know what to do. We don't have kids to talk about and we don't really lead exciting lives at the moment.
We have figured out some video chatting, but even that is not the same. We mostly will send photos over the phone to each other or just texts words of love to each other. I miss the intimacy that you have when someone is in the same room. I miss him physically being here. We are toying with the idea of me going out to see him, but it's going to be really expensive and we are trying so badly to cut debt. So i don't even know what to do, because I just miss him so much that I would give almost anything to just see him tomorrow.
I really am going alittle crazy. I feel like the time I need someone to stretch a hand of friendship the most is now and no one is there. I tried to get some people to go see a movie with me, and 3 people out of a lot said they would go and only 1 actually did come. What the heck is up with that? I guess it just bothers me that no one seems to think of this more than just me being sad. My soul mate is like 800 miles away and the people who said they would be here to distract me aren't here and I am the one who has to pay for it! The things that help me cope is cleaning, sleeping, and just wondering around stores. Because really I spend like 90% of my free time (while not at work) alone. I just sit here in this apartment alone and mostly sit on the computer to feel like I am somewhere else. I am not coping well, but I don't know what else to do. Joe I miss you!
Friday, June 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
So on this Tuesday it started like any other Tuesday. I woke up showered made Joe lunch when he come home for his hour break and then went a...
-
So Zoey's car seat has decided to become more and more a problem to me. Not only is Zoey around 20 pounds, but the handle broke so now ...
-
When I hear the term broken heart I get this image of a teen aged girl who just had some loser dump her after just a few weeks of dating. T...
-
So I have a question. My husband only has like 10 months left of his enlistment. We are gonna try again for another baby (we just lost one i...
-
So I doubt anyone besides Kate (who might be my only reader left, haha) actually knows we are having a baby in April. May of you also might...
-
So I tried calorie counting for a day and to be honest I don't know if I could keep that up. Though simply writing down everything I at...
-
So wow it's been 5 months since I've last been here. Doesn't seem like I have been missed. David has gotten crazier than ever ...
-
So on April 9th I gave birth to my second baby! Zoey Marie Roberts was born at 4:15pm and came in at 8 pounds 11 ounces and 20 inches long....
-
So really I just need something to do to distract me till Joe calls me back for the last time tonight before he goes to bed. I can honestly...
-
So I must start off by saying I'm really impressed by how little I gained this pregnancy. I was told to say around 20, but did hit 26, ...


No comments:
Post a Comment