
So I took some peoples advice and went to the library and checked out some books. I don't know the last time I was at the library for a book, the company I work for cleans there so that's usually what I'm doing there. It was funny because I was sure my account would not be good anymore, but it was still open and I even had a dollar fine. HAHA!
So any who I got 5 books and yesterday (when I got the books) I actually read one in full. It's called Wife For Hire by Marilyn Shank. It was such a cute book. It's a romance book that never turned steamy (that goodness). What it did offer was morals and how a simplest of touches can make your heart skip a beat, or how a simple kiss can melt your heart.
So basically it's about a man named Clayborn Forrester who loves his family more than anything. His dad is in failing health and his dad ever wanted for his kids were to be as happily married as him and his mom. So Clay hires an actress named Gabriella Gibson to play his pretend wife.
Of course Clay is the drop dead sexy rancher and Gaby is the beautiful acting teacher. They are fighting attraction the whole story and it's cute. Some parts made me giggle loudly because of just how cute it was. So in a turn of events things go horribly wrong, but they some how work themselves out for one of the cutest endings in a book I have seen in a long time.
So any who I got 5 books and yesterday (when I got the books) I actually read one in full. It's called Wife For Hire by Marilyn Shank. It was such a cute book. It's a romance book that never turned steamy (that goodness). What it did offer was morals and how a simplest of touches can make your heart skip a beat, or how a simple kiss can melt your heart.
So basically it's about a man named Clayborn Forrester who loves his family more than anything. His dad is in failing health and his dad ever wanted for his kids were to be as happily married as him and his mom. So Clay hires an actress named Gabriella Gibson to play his pretend wife.
Of course Clay is the drop dead sexy rancher and Gaby is the beautiful acting teacher. They are fighting attraction the whole story and it's cute. Some parts made me giggle loudly because of just how cute it was. So in a turn of events things go horribly wrong, but they some how work themselves out for one of the cutest endings in a book I have seen in a long time.


Britt you are so cute. :)
ReplyDelete