my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, June 12, 2009

crazy thing keep happening

So on Tuesday there was a drive by shooting by the geto gas in fond du lac! A DRIVE BY in fondy? Who on earth would have thought of that. How bad has this city become? So there's that and a friend of mine who got married really close to me told me she's getting divoriced. I hate divorice. It makes me feel uneasy about my own marriage and I know it shouldn't but it does. It makes me wonder if other people can't make it what makes me special. Granted I do have the church which helps a lot and being sealed is another, but it still makes me sad. I guess I shouldn't worry about it because Joe is still the single most important thing to me and I love him so very much beyound what I thought I could love a single person. THE END!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that my news made you feel uneasy! It makes me even more uneasy... I've done and am about to do things that I said I never, ever, in a million years, would do! You and Joe are different people and you seem like you're a stronger couple. I really don't think you have anything to be worried about! I'll give you a call this week and we'll talk more! About positive things! I wish I could give you some advice about what to do with your free time, but as you well know with me, I don't do much that's productive! Music has really saved me though... Maybe you should put on a really fun album and just dance around naked to it in your apartment?! Haha! Who's going to be watching you? I like to do a lot of puzzles and read... Drink a lot of coffee... Hmm, it's nice out now and you could go for a walk or a drive! I recently started a war against bad odors in my house and bought so many scented thingermajiggers that I'll never be able to use them all! You could frame some pictures, or develope ones that are on your camera? Write letters, instead of calling, family. Oh, and keep sending Joe stuff! There are so many little things that you can do other than watch movies! Use your imagination! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background