my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Take the good with the bad

So I tried calorie counting for a day and to be honest I don't know if I could keep that up.  Though simply writing down everything I ate made me think twice about what I was putting into my mouth.  I think I just need to become a better cook which I have never felt like I had that cooking gene where I can just step into the kitchen and whip up something awesome.  It's just not me and it takes me a lot of work to make home made stuff.  Maybe one day I'll figure that one out.  I think I just need to sit down and do prep and a lot of prep at that!
We recently had our lap top die.  :(  So we are down to one desktop which isn't the end of the world, but Joe had lots of online things for school and if you ever try to sit on the computer with David around it's like trying to swat off a bunch of monkeys trying to get to bananas!  So I'd rather avoid it as much as I can.  I feel like I have all these good ideas in my head, but they never come to more than anything but ideas.
So I've decided to take a stronger approach for potty training.  I'm going back to the timer where I set it and every time it goes off he's sitting on that potty!  We recently had someone give us a bunch of pull ups for free which is super!  So if I could make those last awhile I would be sooo happy!  Wish me luck!  Also how do you go about using the potty while out and about?

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm here! I don't have much to say. It sucks about the lap top :( Tablets are pretty nice for playing addicting games and browsing, if you're looking into replacing it. As for David... Well, I don't have kids, but he seems old enough to start learning boundaries. That's all up to your parenting style, but I know it would drive me nuts having a kid bug me when I was trying to do school work! Just thinking about it irritates me, haha... Oh, well, that's why I don't have kids :) Keep up the blog. I like to read it!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background