my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, September 20, 2013

Baby bottle

So Zoey is following in her big brother's foot steps and doesn't care for bottles.  David would take one till about 2 and a half months but after that it was a no go.  I swear we tried about 7 bottles after that point and there wasn't anything good enough. 
For David the bottle I put my faith into were these.  http://www.target.com/p/the-first-years-breastflow-bottles-5oz-3pk/-/A-12873546?ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001&AFID=Google_PLA_df&LNM=|12873546&CPNG=Baby&kpid=12873546&LID=PA&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=12873546&gclid=CLq1offP27kCFepFMgod7EYA1Q  And it didn't work.  :( 

So last night Zoey and David were with a friend of mine so I could to a Ladies night out with my mom.  I took her I guess as a late mother's day gift/ early birthday gift.  I recently bought these for Zoey hoping it would do the trick.  http://www.target.com/p/comotomo-silicone-bottle-8-oz-green/-/A-14216723#prodSlot=medium_3_59&term=baby+bottle 
Zoey did drink about 2 oz which I guess is better than nothing.  She didn't go on an empty stomach, but was away from me for about 4 hours.  So maybe if I work with her this will help out.  It was definitely expensive though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

background