my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I want to write, but don't know what to say

So anyone who has been in a long distance relationship for one reason or another will kind of know where this is coming from. So there is only so much you can be saying on the phone or only so many thing you can say while chatting online. I am meeting that breaking point. Joe has never been one for words, we would do stuff together instead of just sitting around and talk. So the whole talking this has really been getting at me lately. I am not one for words myself. They either don't come at all or they come in big bursts. So when I actually get the big burst feeling of things I would like to tell Joe it never works. Either he's busy, in a room full of really loud guys, or he's falling asleep because it's his bed time. Then I get discouraged and then nothing really never gets said. I'm just glad to see him. The next 3 weeks cannot pass fast enough. I just want to get out of here for a little bit.

1 comment:

Popular Posts

background