my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th Of July

So I was thinking about the 4th the last couple of days. This 4th of July would be mine and Joe's 5th one together and he's not here. We would always take his motorcyle down to Lake Side Park and we would weave ourselves out of the park which was awesome because we'd get home in no time. But having Joe here for the 4th has made some of the greatest memories I have of the holiday. We would sometimes buy fireworks, like last year we light fire works off with the missionaries. LOL!
But I am going to be honest one of my favorite 4th Of July memories involves Kate and myself. We were probably teenagers and we just biked to the park (not that far and then you don't have to wait in traffic), so we are looking for a place to camp when we see the Prellwitzs (a family from church) so we sit with them. They had those plastic tube popcycles and it was so good. It was nice and fun. I guess it's just cool to have something that you didn't expect and it turns out fun!
So in celebration with the 4th this year Joe sent me a beautiful thing of flowers. He's such an amazing husband. Happy 4th to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

background