So I don't have enough motivation to write this all out right now so it's just going to be in parts. So I left 16th from Milwaukee airport at 5:45 am. I didn't get to go to sleep the night before because I had left all my packing for when I got home from work which was like 10pm. So my friend Cassandra took me and her brother (who was leaving like 2 hours after I did from the same airport) Cory. We all went out to breakfast and it was good.
So I got into Pensacola around 10:00am and got onto the base about a half hour later. There were some people from church who came to pick me up and they were so nice! So I got like the whole day on base. So I got to the base and Joe was waiting for me because he was still on lunch and we tried to check me into the hotel, but the room wasn't ready. So he told me where to get some food and he was going to meet me there in alittle bit. So when we met up I got some lunch and then we were able to check me into the hotel. I was able to get in a nap while Joe finished up with his class or whatever he was doing.
After Joe was done we walked the beach and did a little more walking around the base. It was just so nice to just spend time with him. So I got to get some sleep that night which was so nice, because I only had like 9 hours of sleep for like 3 days and I was tired.
Friday Joe and I met up again for lunch and when he was done we decided to go out to the mall side of town. So we got a cap and went mall in Pensacola (which was pretty darn big) and we decided we wanted wanted to go see a movie. We walked from the mall to the theater (which wasn't that far from the mall) and we saw Harry Potter. We both really liked it. We went to a restaurant after called Logan's Steak House. Kind of like a Texas Roadhouse. It was really good. We then went back to the base in a cap and got to split the fair with another military couple. So we went home and got some sleep for the night.
I think that's good enough for right now.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
So Zoey's car seat has decided to become more and more a problem to me. Not only is Zoey around 20 pounds, but the handle broke so now ...
-
So on this Tuesday it started like any other Tuesday. I woke up showered made Joe lunch when he come home for his hour break and then went a...
-
When I hear the term broken heart I get this image of a teen aged girl who just had some loser dump her after just a few weeks of dating. T...
-
So I tried calorie counting for a day and to be honest I don't know if I could keep that up. Though simply writing down everything I at...
-
So I have a question. My husband only has like 10 months left of his enlistment. We are gonna try again for another baby (we just lost one i...
-
So I doubt anyone besides Kate (who might be my only reader left, haha) actually knows we are having a baby in April. May of you also might...
-
So wow it's been 5 months since I've last been here. Doesn't seem like I have been missed. David has gotten crazier than ever ...
-
So on April 9th I gave birth to my second baby! Zoey Marie Roberts was born at 4:15pm and came in at 8 pounds 11 ounces and 20 inches long....
-
So I must start off by saying I'm really impressed by how little I gained this pregnancy. I was told to say around 20, but did hit 26, ...
-
So really I just need something to do to distract me till Joe calls me back for the last time tonight before he goes to bed. I can honestly...


No comments:
Post a Comment