my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, June 14, 2010

';..;'

So I recently found out an old high school friend is expecting a baby boy. Which is super cool because she'll be a great mom. The only thing that puts a thorn in my side about it is that she has the exact due date I would have had with my little Mac. Which kind of makes me a little rough. So I know know 2 people that have due dates in the same area as mine and it makes me sad. I miss you little Mac. And we love you.

2 comments:

  1. You're so good Britt! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry. It's won't ever really be gone- the pain or the missing- but I know that it does get a little easier to handle.
    I think about the baby we lost. I know I wasn't as far along as you were, but there is still the thought of what it would have been like to have that baby. I felt the same thing when I realized the due date and it came and went. I still wonder. I love you.......I miss you.
    How have you been doing with all the crazy weather and fire you had!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background