So I'm making this to find out what other people are using because I'm kind of curious when it comes to diapers.
So right now my Favorite diapers are:
Huggies Snug and dry - Since David has started sleeping on his tummy they are the first diaper I found that he doesn't leak out the top of and keeps the poop in!
Pampers Cruisers - Also a great diaper. I'm not sure we have tried this since we got the tummy sleeper or not. But have kept in a lot of pee in!
Pampers Swaddlers - Yes we have been out of that diaper for some time, but they were really nice and I liked them a lot.
So the Ok Diapers go to:
Huggies Little Snugglers - Which is what the hospital gave us. We all right. We had lots of poops, but that could be the fact that we had a little poop monster for a long time!
Luvs - We have only used them like two different time periods. I think David might be a little allergic to it so I have kind of avoided them since. But seeing the price on them I might have to pick them up again soon!
Huggies Sensitive Diapers - Are pretty good, but not really worth it. Seem a little more bulky than need be and since we don't have any allergy problems no scene getting them.
Babies R Us Diapers - Are alright. We bought a few boxes on Black Friday last year for super cheap! They are pretty bulky and kind of have a cheap feel to them, but they did the job for the most party right.
The losers!
Pampers Baby Dry Max - We have had many of wet clothes from these! Not even worth the time of day! They were super thin and didn't hold enough at all! Had to change David every night during the night if I wanted a dry crib in the morning.
Base Exchange Diapers (military store diapers) - So David was changed one day before his nap and napped for about 3 hours and was soaked when he woke up. Yay! So not one I will ever get again, the only bright side of them is that I got them for free.
As for wipes. Favorite being Pampers, then Huggies, and Babies R Us was last. Think those are the only ones I have actually used.
So what are the ones that you like and use most?
Monday, July 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
So Zoey's car seat has decided to become more and more a problem to me. Not only is Zoey around 20 pounds, but the handle broke so now ...
-
So on this Tuesday it started like any other Tuesday. I woke up showered made Joe lunch when he come home for his hour break and then went a...
-
When I hear the term broken heart I get this image of a teen aged girl who just had some loser dump her after just a few weeks of dating. T...
-
So I tried calorie counting for a day and to be honest I don't know if I could keep that up. Though simply writing down everything I at...
-
So I have a question. My husband only has like 10 months left of his enlistment. We are gonna try again for another baby (we just lost one i...
-
So I doubt anyone besides Kate (who might be my only reader left, haha) actually knows we are having a baby in April. May of you also might...
-
So wow it's been 5 months since I've last been here. Doesn't seem like I have been missed. David has gotten crazier than ever ...
-
So on April 9th I gave birth to my second baby! Zoey Marie Roberts was born at 4:15pm and came in at 8 pounds 11 ounces and 20 inches long....
-
So I must start off by saying I'm really impressed by how little I gained this pregnancy. I was told to say around 20, but did hit 26, ...
-
So really I just need something to do to distract me till Joe calls me back for the last time tonight before he goes to bed. I can honestly...


I like using the Huggies overnight diapers for night time. I think they are about the same shape as the Huggies snug and dry diapers, but it says that the overnight diapers have an "extra layer" of padding. I think i've only had 1 of those overnight diapers leak from the 2 boxes of diapers that Nathan's used.
ReplyDelete