my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, September 9, 2011

David Stood today!

I didn't have a camera handy because I was on the floor with David, but he stood today! He has stood for like a second or less a few times, but today it was probably close to a solid 5 seconds! It was awesome! I cannot believe how fast all this is going. He's getting so big so fast. I think his 4th tooth will be out in the next couple weeks or less. You can see it looking so close! Today David started being able to click his top tooth with his bottom ones.
We all went to Captain America on base tonight. David was a trooper and slept through a good chunk of the 2 hour movie. It's a really good movie if you get a chance to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

background