my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, June 17, 2012

So David is in a toddler bed.

So last month David climbed out of his crib twice in a day.  So mamma bear here decided it was time to convert his crib.  He actually does pretty well with it.  Bed time was pretty bad at first.  I'd lay my head by him until he fell asleep.  Most of the time I'd fall asleep too just laying there in the dark.  I know one time Joe came in after I was in there for like an hour to find me asleep on the floor. 
Now I just put him in his bed and I know he is getting out right after I turn my back to get out of the room.  But it's fine.  He will play mostly even crys a little sometimes, but he always makes it back into his bed before he falls asleep.  A lot of times he brings the baby monitor into his bed with him.  I'm not sure why, but it happens a lot! 
So naps are still a little iffy, but I think of the whole time he's only missed two naps.  Though he may play around for a long time but he always lays down to sleep.  Well what makes matters worse with that now is that he's figured out how to open the doors in our place.  So we have a baby gate infront of his door.  I did buy those door lock thingys, but will have to wait till after he wakes to put it on the inside of his door.  So hopefully he won't be opening the door every time.
But besides those two things I feel like it hasn't been that bad of a deal.  So my question for you guys how on earth do you keep your kids room clean when they pull every thing down every time they are supposed to be sleeping in their room?  I tried putting stuff in his closet, but he opens that door too and messes with stuff.

1 comment:

  1. You can't help a messy room Britt. Sorry! My kids get the books off the shelves everytime, mess with diapers, wipes, the scriptures, clothing, toys, taking off their diapers, EVERYTHING, after we close the door for naptime, or first thing in the morning when they get up. My advice: limit how much stuff is in his room.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background