my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, March 19, 2010

My birthday. March 4th. It was super awesome!











So for my birthday was an awesome day. I had my sister Kate call me. I made myself all pretty and Joe got home around 3. We went out to go-karting, which was really fun! It was super funny because just the night before I saw a comercial for it and said to Joe that looked really fun. So Joe took me and it was nice because we only raced eachother and that was fun. The place printed off the times for each lap and Joe beat me by like 6 seconds! I was really scared. The made us watch a video before the race and said to not hit the wall or each other and no matter what I did I ALWAYS hit the wall at least once a lap! So I thought they'd get mad and make me get off because that's what the video said. But I did good, we're hoping to do it again soon.
After that we went to Walmart for Icecream cake. I got a cookies and cream one which was super yummy! From there we went home and got dressed all nice for dinner. We went to dinner in a cafe in an art mesume. Maybe one day we will go back and see the art. We did see the two things which were in the photos.
From there we went home ate cake and just relaxed a little bit. It was an awesome birthday. Probably one of my best ones which is great because I needed it. :) Here's looking to another year.




4 comments:

  1. Cool! Sounds like you had a really nice birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I was a highlight of the day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a happy birthday Britt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you guys had so much fun! I hope this next year is just as great as your birthday was!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background