So David has been making leaps and bounds all over the place! He's been rolling from back to stomach all the time! You can't lay him down without him rolling over. He's so far made at least two full circles all the way around. He's also started pulling himself on his activity mat if he wants to move around. On Thursday he started rolling around in his crib. He actually slept on his tummy for a little bit that night. He's still trying to get the hang of trying to get off his tummy so he gets fussy quite easy from it.
David has an infection is his big left toe. I'm not sure if it's from his neighboring toe scratching it or if it's an in grown to nail. All I do know is he's been on antibiotics since Tuesday and boy does that suck! He spits most of it out down himself and it's not very fun. So he's been getting that 3 times a day. He's also getting his foot soaked once a day in the kitchen sink. Which is pretty fun for us. I just sit there holding him and he gets to play in the water for 10 minutes. Pretty funny. We did a video but I will have to post it later.
Last week or so David started sucking in his lips. He looks so funny! I haven't been able to get a photo of it but it's super funny looking! We also bought a kiddy pool a couple weekends ago and have spent some good family time in that. David thinks it's pretty fun. We got one of those infant floaty that is in the shape of lighting mcqueen.
Poor David keeps getting his body through the bars of his crib. Over a month ago I took off his bumpers because I was worried he'd sufficate on them during the night (yeah I'm a little paranoid) and then one morning I went in there since he was crying and he was on his side with both legs through the slats. So after that I put the bumper pads back on. Then Sunday morning I go in there because he was crying and he some how got his arm up above the bumper pad and through the bar. He's got a little bruise on him. :( Hope he stops getting injured soon!
Monday, June 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
So Zoey's car seat has decided to become more and more a problem to me. Not only is Zoey around 20 pounds, but the handle broke so now ...
-
So on this Tuesday it started like any other Tuesday. I woke up showered made Joe lunch when he come home for his hour break and then went a...
-
When I hear the term broken heart I get this image of a teen aged girl who just had some loser dump her after just a few weeks of dating. T...
-
So I tried calorie counting for a day and to be honest I don't know if I could keep that up. Though simply writing down everything I at...
-
So I have a question. My husband only has like 10 months left of his enlistment. We are gonna try again for another baby (we just lost one i...
-
So I doubt anyone besides Kate (who might be my only reader left, haha) actually knows we are having a baby in April. May of you also might...
-
So wow it's been 5 months since I've last been here. Doesn't seem like I have been missed. David has gotten crazier than ever ...
-
So on April 9th I gave birth to my second baby! Zoey Marie Roberts was born at 4:15pm and came in at 8 pounds 11 ounces and 20 inches long....
-
So I must start off by saying I'm really impressed by how little I gained this pregnancy. I was told to say around 20, but did hit 26, ...
-
So really I just need something to do to distract me till Joe calls me back for the last time tonight before he goes to bed. I can honestly...


No comments:
Post a Comment