So on October 11th David made his first attempt to stand. It wasn't successful, but a try indeed! It was at my friend Stephanie's house in the middle of her living room! I couldn't believe what I was seeing! So that was 6 days after he turned 9 months. So I thought walking would happen before 10 months, well it hasn't quite yet.
He then did actually stand on November 1st while at the base gym. I couldn't believe it! I wish I was able to go and run and pick him up and hug him when he did it, but I was on a tread mill! He then took 3 consecutive steps on November 7th. I'm not sure when he did take that first step because how he did it he just looked like he stumbled but looking back it was a step. I would say it was just around where he stood up in full that first time.
Now fast forward to now David will take 2 to 3 steps fall down and then stand up again and take another couple steps and he will do that either till he gets sick of it or till he gets to whatever he was trying to get to. It's so cute that we can get him to walk from me to Joe and Joe to me. :) He just gets so excited to do it! I'm super excited for him to finally get it.
Also on a side note I get to see my family next week for Thanksgiving! Some of which I haven't seen for 3 years or so! I'm super excited and hope the drive goes well.


He was walking pretty well at Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeletewow i can't believe he is walking already. that's so great!
ReplyDelete