my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, November 28, 2011

Another baby

So joe and I have been thinking about another baby. It's hard to think to much of it since we are so happy with david. Also I am finally happy with my body once again which is really saying a lot. I hit my all time high before getting pregnant with david. I'm sad to say I tripped the scale at 200 pounds. It was not a great time between gaining weight with my first pregnancy and the depression that followed the lost of that pregnancy. So the fear of history repeating it self is always there. But I do love being a mom. So I want to know who reads these things when I don't post on facebook that I made a new post. So if you are reading this I want you to lleave a comment with words of love and encouragement.love you all.

5 comments:

  1. I read your blog posts! I'm glad you are happy with your body! Yay! It is so hard to lose weight after pregnancy. I wish I could be at a happy place with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it! Have another baby. And Britt, there's always going to be fear that something bad will happen with a pregnancy. It's one of the things that always worries me when we've talked about having another. And, as per your body... maybe determine to work out during your pregnancy. It should really help get the weight off afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having a miscarriage is miserable on your body...especially when you get pregnant fairly soon after that. It means that your body changes, but you're not nursing and you don't have much time to lose the pregnancy weight before you get pregnant again. In my experience, that worry isn't there when you don't miscarry before a live birth.

    BUT, you will always worry about miscarrying again. Until I can feel the baby moving, I have morbid thoughts of going in to the doctor only to be told there is no more baby. We have a doppler for that time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Things will always be uncertain, but we don't get rewarded for being afraid. I'm kind of freaking outright now myself because Scott and I decided to start trying,and there are so manythings that can go wrong... like what if I can't get pregnant? That would be absolutely devastating for me... but for now I'm trying not to think aboutthose things, and trying to just have fun trying ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Brit! I read your post as well because all of the things David goes through, my daughter eventually will! I haven't been able to read as much lately because of student teaching. I think you should try for another although it may be scary. It took me three years to have my daughter and I lost two before her! But I am so glad I have her and I bet you feel the same about David! The doctor told me it may take me a few miscarriages before my next one to hang on the first trimester which is very painful to think about, but I know after having my daughter now it is something I know I want to do. Others may not agree with me but this is my own opinion. Its funny that you say you hit 200 because I was 209 with my little monkey.....talk about depressing. Just love yourself!!! You are beautiful!!! ---YAY FOR US LADIES WHO HIT 200 POUNDS!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background