my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, December 9, 2011

Tuesdays friend or foe?

So I had 3 horrible tuesdays in my life. Two involving joes motorcycle and one involving the loss of a pregnancy. So then I started to think of good things that have happened on tuesdays. I came up with one good thing, it's actually a great thing, maybe even amazing. I got sealed to joe for time and all eternity on a tuesday just over 3 years ago last month. So even though I have had many horrible days throughout my whole life I still don't like tuesdays and probably never will. But I still and always will love the fact that im sealed to the most amazing person for me. Even though not all my days are great with him and david at my sides I can get through anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

background