Watch "Clue Mrs. Peacock Needs A Drink" on YouTube
David screams so much that my eats are in a lot of pain from it. Any suggestions? I just posted the clip because I thought it was funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
So Zoey's car seat has decided to become more and more a problem to me. Not only is Zoey around 20 pounds, but the handle broke so now ...
-
So on this Tuesday it started like any other Tuesday. I woke up showered made Joe lunch when he come home for his hour break and then went a...
-
When I hear the term broken heart I get this image of a teen aged girl who just had some loser dump her after just a few weeks of dating. T...
-
So I tried calorie counting for a day and to be honest I don't know if I could keep that up. Though simply writing down everything I at...
-
So I have a question. My husband only has like 10 months left of his enlistment. We are gonna try again for another baby (we just lost one i...
-
So I doubt anyone besides Kate (who might be my only reader left, haha) actually knows we are having a baby in April. May of you also might...
-
So wow it's been 5 months since I've last been here. Doesn't seem like I have been missed. David has gotten crazier than ever ...
-
So on April 9th I gave birth to my second baby! Zoey Marie Roberts was born at 4:15pm and came in at 8 pounds 11 ounces and 20 inches long....
-
So I must start off by saying I'm really impressed by how little I gained this pregnancy. I was told to say around 20, but did hit 26, ...
-
So really I just need something to do to distract me till Joe calls me back for the last time tonight before he goes to bed. I can honestly...


I have no idea how to get a baby to stop screaming, BUT I think baby David is absolutely adorable and we loved running into you at Target!
ReplyDeleteWe have plans for Christmas but thanks SO MUCH for inviting us over- could we get together sometime next week (after payday...hehehe) and all go out for a bite to eat or something? I would love to see more of you. Its been rough 'cause we're sharing a car right now, so I cant go anywhere while adam is at work! Anyways, MERRY CHRISTMAS!