my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Well I made it 15 hours

So I feel like the fast itself was done in a way that was easy.  I did it from 7pm to 10am (technically 9 am with the time change).  I felt pretty good, but doubt I could ever actually leave the house while fasting.  I ate a nice breakfast before church which David helped me eat even though he'd already eaten his.  Ha!  Well am by nice breakfast I mean Peanut Butter Captain Crunch.  Haha! 
So to church I just went with a pray full heart. 
I don't get why I can't time manage.  David got up before 6 and Joe fell asleep way before me so he got up with him.  I was still out of bed before 8 and we were still late for church which starts at 10.  Maybe it was the fact that while I was showering David decided to get some raspberries from the fridge and then eat them getting red juice all over his pants and shirt that he was supposed to wear to church.  Maybe it was the fact that breakfast took longer because David sat in my lap and was feeding me and himself my cereal.  Or maybe I just suck at getting my butt in gear ever.  We make it to most things on time or just minutes late, but for some reason church is just not one of them. 
So anyone keeping track I turned 16 weeks on Saturday.  I'm hoping on our appointment on Wednesday we pick a date for the ultrasound hopefully it'll land before we leave state for California for Thanksgiving.  I'm super excited.  I feel like it's a boy, but that's just me.  I asked David today if he thought it was a boy or girl and he promptly informed me it was a girl.  lol

2 comments:

  1. Trust him. Children know these things :) Have you looked into finding ways to manage your time? Maybe you're always late because you know there won't be repercussions. No one is going to yell at you about it, or charge you a fee... They aren't going to cancel church because the Roberts weren't there on time :P Try getting there 20-30 minutes early. Every time you go. You can always talk to other member that are early, do a crossword, fuss with David, have a nice chat with Joe. I suck at time management, too. I like to think that I'm too good at killing time. I blame it on the internet and games of sudoku! You should talk to Joe about it to. See if there is anything he can do to help get ready in the morning, or light a fire under your butt!
    So, you are going to tell everyone the sex of the baby, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just trying to get a comment to post to show I and following along - found an old pic of Joe & I. I also had to rejoin using my google account now and as far as the sex of the baby... like the kiddy song goes - not a girl not a boy - just a plain ole healthy baby!
    LoV U my little Roberts Family - papa Roberts

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background