my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, November 16, 2012

Just trying to keep the ball rolling

So I want to keep this updated for the most part.  So I feel pretty strongly that this baby is gonna be a boy.  No, it's not from the million (ok 7) online quizzes I took that are supposed to predict the gender (they all said girl).  Though I did about the same with David and only 2 came out boy and guess what he's a living and breathing boy.  lol  I love feeling the little movements though they are still pretty random and won't settle out for little bit yet, it's pretty fun to feel them. 
I got David to point at my belly and say baby.  He even takes up a notch some times and pulls up my shirt to look at my naked belly and says baby.  I know he knows what a baby is, but I don't think he will ever fully understand the baby in the belly thing.  He will give the baby a kiss if I ask him too, but that silly boy would probably kiss anything you asked him too.  lol
So due to recent travel plans we had to move back the ultrasound to next month which I'm still a little sad about.  Though I'll get over it.  So the first Monday of December we find out.  What's that the 3rd?  I think I'll be 21 weeks then.  So excited to finally know.  Wish I could know now since this is the time around when I found out what David's sex was. 
So when we get back that first week of December is gonna be crazy!  There's the ultra sound, a dentist appointment, I get my eyes checked so I can get new glasses which David broke about a week ago (so sad I loved them), and we have Joe's Christmas party as his work.  Nothing like coming off a trip to kayos.  Well I will leave this with you.  Let me know what your predictions are about the baby.  :) 

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!

    Sorry I forgot to call you back this week- Vivi is having some medical issues (severe reflux? milk allergy? AAAH! still no idea!) and I've never been great at returning phone calls even before the chaos of a newborn!

    I think its a BOY because your intuition says so... and I think a mamas intuition is pretty accurate!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background