David turned 2 a week ago. He had his 2 year appointment on Monday. He's a little over 32 pounds and 37 and a quarter inches long. He's in 3t clothes, but all his jeans have to have the cincher in the waist because is so skinny! For sweat pants he wears 2T. He's getting close to out growing his footy pj's but 4t is still a little long on him. But I figure within 6 months or less he'll be in them! He did grow over an inch since 18 months. I guess he's now officially bigger than his twin cousins Alison and Lisa who are 9 months older than him.
I just did my glucose test on Friday. I'm super nervous about it! I did get the lemon lime drink this time and it was so much better than the orange! After picking David up from the sitter after the test I took the little man out to lunch the first time just the two of us. We went to a place called Cedders. It went alright, thought it would have gone better, but it wasn't awful or anything.
Sunday, January 13, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
So Zoey's car seat has decided to become more and more a problem to me. Not only is Zoey around 20 pounds, but the handle broke so now ...
-
So on this Tuesday it started like any other Tuesday. I woke up showered made Joe lunch when he come home for his hour break and then went a...
-
When I hear the term broken heart I get this image of a teen aged girl who just had some loser dump her after just a few weeks of dating. T...
-
So I tried calorie counting for a day and to be honest I don't know if I could keep that up. Though simply writing down everything I at...
-
So I have a question. My husband only has like 10 months left of his enlistment. We are gonna try again for another baby (we just lost one i...
-
So I doubt anyone besides Kate (who might be my only reader left, haha) actually knows we are having a baby in April. May of you also might...
-
So wow it's been 5 months since I've last been here. Doesn't seem like I have been missed. David has gotten crazier than ever ...
-
So on April 9th I gave birth to my second baby! Zoey Marie Roberts was born at 4:15pm and came in at 8 pounds 11 ounces and 20 inches long....
-
So I must start off by saying I'm really impressed by how little I gained this pregnancy. I was told to say around 20, but did hit 26, ...
-
So really I just need something to do to distract me till Joe calls me back for the last time tonight before he goes to bed. I can honestly...


Was it better than going out to eat alone? I actually don't mind eating by myself. The waiters are normally super nice and don't bother you with too much small talk. Plus it's cheaper and faster than going out with others, haha...
ReplyDeleteWell we just split a meal so it was kind of like eating alone minus a kid who decides half way through the meal he wants to sit on my lap.
ReplyDeleteYuck, the orange drink was so gross. I really dislike anything orange flavored anyways. Hope it went well!
ReplyDeleteI love cheddars! yum. We should get together for lunch soon! Although Vivi is sometimes a pain at restaurants ;)