my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Just a day to myself

So it's been almost 2 weeks since I have heard Joe's voice. I am still doing really peachy. I can't believe how things have been going, things have been going really good. Money have been coming at me from different directions. I got an unexpected $600 from the government and $50 from a really old prescription refund. So hopefully Joe will start getting paid this month so that I can get all things will start getting paid off.
So today was conference and after I just came home to myself. I am feeling like I want to be alone again, but this last week I only had 1 day to myself. It's almost like being warn out, but it's like if I spend time by myself it's like Joe might be here. I know he's not going to be here, but we used to do Sunday nights alone were we would watch movies, play Warcraft 3, or a different game. It was just an us this and I miss that the most I think.
So things have been going slow some days and really fast others. At work I always make sure I have one hand on my cell phone when I am doing something loud just in case he is going to call. I haven't talked to him yet. I just want to talk to him bad. It was his birthday today and I just wanted to tell him happy birthday and ask him what he would like for his birthday if any thing at all.
I looked up Joe's graduation date and I am going to ask off work. I know my boss is going to go through the roof because he hates it when people take off Fridays and it'll be the 3rd month in a row that I have taken off on a Friday. I don't think there is going to be another Friday before I quite, or at least I hope so. But I might be taking off in July for the 4th, but I don't know if that is going to work out for me. Well I guess that's all that is going on right now.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry Brittany! Joe should get to call once a week or so! His being gone just means that you will appreciate him sooo much more! He'll be back in no time! When you're alone time seems to go so slow, but a couple months from now you'll barely remember it! Make the best of this time... You'll have to get ready to move to a whole new place and meet new people and maybe have a baby! There is so much that is going to happen so fast! Enjoy this downtime. It doesn't get hard until you have to move there and you realize that you really don't have anyone to call at 9 at night to watch movies with! Don't worry though, you'll make friend in no time! Military people are used to meeting new faces everyday!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background