So in about 12 hours from right now will be exactly a week since I last saw Joe. I don't know what I am doing yet. Living alone is really messing me up emotionally, physically and mentally. The place is a mess because I haven't had anyone over for the last week. I still go through my spirts of being upset and ushally cry alittle and I just haven't felt the same since last week. Things that I didn't think about before Joe are really starting to get to me. I didn't think missing intamacy of having him here would affect me so much. I miss coming home to a hug and a kiss after a long days work. I miss having a warm body in my bed who would talk to me until I felt ready to go to sleep. I miss the person who would give me a message or just cuddle with me. Everything I miss I think I miss just because I know I can't have it. I can't have him here and so I miss everything!
I was at my parents for dinner tonight and after wards I went for a small drive through lakes side park (a place Joe and I would go for a drive in all the time) and I just decided I couldn't go home and just sit there all night. I decided to call my friend Jason and ask him over for a movie. He inturn invited me to his place, which was fine. So I spent most of the first half there talking to his cousin that just wanted to talk about going out to the bar and the second half I spent with Jason, Jeremy, and Nate (Jeremy and Nate are Jason's 2 roommates). I have known these 3 guys a long time. Jason I have known since like kindergarden and Nate and Jeremy would be since like 8th grade or so. So I guess I was just happy to spend time with someone. Then I started to think that there really aren't to many people I can just call up at 9 o'clock at night for a movie. I wish I had a group of people I could just call at 1 o'clock in the morning and do something with, but I don't think there is really anyone. Nights are ushally hard in everything for me. I am lucky this last week I ushally came home from work really tired and did stuff till I was about to fall asleep and just crawl into bed and sleep. But I know nights are going to be getting hard, because they aren't as easy as they have been. I am not sure why, but i don't know what to do about it.
I need to figure out what to do with Joe's stuff. I guess if I put his stuff out of sight it's like I won't think about him. I don't want that. It's funny, his shoes are still by the door, his coat still hanging on the back of a chair, and his razors are still on the counter in the bathroom. I don't want him to really be gone. I want him still here like he had never left. I wish I could just tell him I love him more than anything!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
So Zoey's car seat has decided to become more and more a problem to me. Not only is Zoey around 20 pounds, but the handle broke so now ...
-
So on this Tuesday it started like any other Tuesday. I woke up showered made Joe lunch when he come home for his hour break and then went a...
-
When I hear the term broken heart I get this image of a teen aged girl who just had some loser dump her after just a few weeks of dating. T...
-
So I tried calorie counting for a day and to be honest I don't know if I could keep that up. Though simply writing down everything I at...
-
So I have a question. My husband only has like 10 months left of his enlistment. We are gonna try again for another baby (we just lost one i...
-
So I doubt anyone besides Kate (who might be my only reader left, haha) actually knows we are having a baby in April. May of you also might...
-
So wow it's been 5 months since I've last been here. Doesn't seem like I have been missed. David has gotten crazier than ever ...
-
So on April 9th I gave birth to my second baby! Zoey Marie Roberts was born at 4:15pm and came in at 8 pounds 11 ounces and 20 inches long....
-
So I must start off by saying I'm really impressed by how little I gained this pregnancy. I was told to say around 20, but did hit 26, ...
-
So really I just need something to do to distract me till Joe calls me back for the last time tonight before he goes to bed. I can honestly...


Brit:
ReplyDeleteI spend a lot of time in Sheboygan with a friend because I can't stand being in my place for more then a couple of days. I know how you feel. You might want to find something that you can do. Like volunteer somewhere to read books to old people ar just go and hang out with someone. FInd a skill that you would like to kearn and find someone to teach you. I love you
Micke