Tuesday, March 10, 2009
The Alarm is blown!
So tonight I was cleaning with my co-worker Steve and we were at are second building just doing what we normally do. The starange thing is that this is a building we are used to cleaning around people and tonight the place was empty. I checked the alarm when we got in the building and it looked like they forgot to set it. Ushally when an alarm doesn't make noise, doesn't have a flashing red light, or doesn't say the word "armed" on it you think you are in the clear. But tonight was not that case. So we cleaned are normal hour and so minutes and as we are grabbing are gear to head out I once again have to look at the alarm. I flash my card on it and it says something about unarming! So I know it's all down hill! But just at that same time two cops show up and say the alarm was blown! This is a bad event because someone (either the company I clean) for or the bank gets charged like a $75 fee for having to have the cops come out. So I don't know what is going to happen, because there may in fact be something wrong with the alarm but what I do know is that even the cops had to have me call my boss to get a key holder (someone from that back who in charge of these kind of events) because they couldn't get a hold of anyone on their list of names and numbers. So while we killed over a half hour waiting for a key holder it was just really weird standing in a small hallway with Steve and two men in blue. So I guess I will always be checking those stupid alarms and just hope that for now on they will make that annoying sound they make when you enter a building. So stupid that it didn't!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
So on this Tuesday it started like any other Tuesday. I woke up showered made Joe lunch when he come home for his hour break and then went a...
-
So Zoey's car seat has decided to become more and more a problem to me. Not only is Zoey around 20 pounds, but the handle broke so now ...
-
When I hear the term broken heart I get this image of a teen aged girl who just had some loser dump her after just a few weeks of dating. T...
-
So I have a question. My husband only has like 10 months left of his enlistment. We are gonna try again for another baby (we just lost one i...
-
So I doubt anyone besides Kate (who might be my only reader left, haha) actually knows we are having a baby in April. May of you also might...
-
So I tried calorie counting for a day and to be honest I don't know if I could keep that up. Though simply writing down everything I at...
-
So wow it's been 5 months since I've last been here. Doesn't seem like I have been missed. David has gotten crazier than ever ...
-
So on April 9th I gave birth to my second baby! Zoey Marie Roberts was born at 4:15pm and came in at 8 pounds 11 ounces and 20 inches long....
-
So really I just need something to do to distract me till Joe calls me back for the last time tonight before he goes to bed. I can honestly...
-
So I must start off by saying I'm really impressed by how little I gained this pregnancy. I was told to say around 20, but did hit 26, ...


No comments:
Post a Comment