So on March 4th I turned 22! I keep saying it's the balarina birthday because of the to-to. HAHA! Get it? On my actually birthday I took the day off from work and spent it with Joe. We went to lunch with his mom and nephew at IHOP! It was nice even though this between his mom and me have been alittle scetche, but I guess that made up for most of it. After that we just had a relaxing day, spent most of the day indoors getting the place actually cleaned for once. All in all it was a nice day!
So yesterday I had a birthday party for friends which I thought was going to be a blast till a lot of people who said they were coming didn't come for one reason or another, so when I thought it was going to be close to 10 when we really had 5 people. So it was still fun don't get me wrong I guess just that we got a lot of snacks and stuff that we didn't even eat was alittle sad. Oh well!
So that gets me to the point I am going to try to make. As you get older and you are pretty much the only one married out of the group (there are three friends who are my age and married, but don't live in state DANG NEW YORK and Cali!). Everyone seems to forget you and it's a little depressing at times. I really worry about when Joe leaves. I don't really have all those people I feel like I can turn to like when I was 19. I really have no one I can talk to like I talk to Joe and I know I am really going to need someone to talk to. So I worry that I will just have a bunch of walls and nothing to do. Don't get my wrong I have a few good friends, but nothing will fill that hole Joe will leave. Maybe this all just goes for getting older.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
So on this Tuesday it started like any other Tuesday. I woke up showered made Joe lunch when he come home for his hour break and then went a...
-
So Zoey's car seat has decided to become more and more a problem to me. Not only is Zoey around 20 pounds, but the handle broke so now ...
-
When I hear the term broken heart I get this image of a teen aged girl who just had some loser dump her after just a few weeks of dating. T...
-
So I doubt anyone besides Kate (who might be my only reader left, haha) actually knows we are having a baby in April. May of you also might...
-
So I have a question. My husband only has like 10 months left of his enlistment. We are gonna try again for another baby (we just lost one i...
-
So I tried calorie counting for a day and to be honest I don't know if I could keep that up. Though simply writing down everything I at...
-
So wow it's been 5 months since I've last been here. Doesn't seem like I have been missed. David has gotten crazier than ever ...
-
So on April 9th I gave birth to my second baby! Zoey Marie Roberts was born at 4:15pm and came in at 8 pounds 11 ounces and 20 inches long....
-
So really I just need something to do to distract me till Joe calls me back for the last time tonight before he goes to bed. I can honestly...
-
So I must start off by saying I'm really impressed by how little I gained this pregnancy. I was told to say around 20, but did hit 26, ...


Hey! Don't worry! I'll call allll the time! And if it works out, I'll come and visit!
ReplyDelete