my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, March 22, 2009

It's almost time

So one thing that I have been really thinking about is kids. Like Joe and I will be married a year and a half in May. Joe and I have been talking about once he gets stationed (that's if he doesn't get deployed right away) about starting a family. He was talking today about if I would be scared to be in a brand new place and having a baby, but you know what, even if it was just the two of us and he ended up leaving for a deployment I think I would be good. I just know kids is something that feels right in the near future, but it will be alittle odd just being away from everyone.
Joe is leaving Monday. We are having a party for him in like 10 hours. I should be sleeping because I have to be awake in like 5 and a half hours to get ready for church. So I guess I am just wondering what Monday will bring.

2 comments:

  1. Brit:
    I know "that" feeling. I had it the night before Justin left. The week before was the emotional week. Every time I would look at him I would start to cry. That was hard, because I was thinking of all the things that would happen. I was so scared that he wouldn't come back. I know I have some issues with being alone....LOL
    It does get a little better. Not much, but enough to get through the day. I love you sista!!! Now were more then sisters by marriage now were military wives. Now we are part of a whole new group that makes us stronger and more respected. I feel that ways. I think the struggles that this life style brings demands that we be respected for keeping thing going while our men are away.
    Micke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! Have a baby when you get to be with Joe again! That's awesome. Maybe we'll be pregnant together, far apart from each other, but have someone to talk to about it! Haha. Now, we're not trying to have babies right now so do NOT tell anyone that we are. Give us a couple more months. You'll be such a great mom Britt!! You're so caring! You've always looked after me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background