my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I just finished catching up.

So I just finished catching up on all the blogs that I read. It really took a long time! I haven't really read anyone's blog for like 2 months. I guess I feel off the blog wagen and I am trying to get back on it. I know when I move that it might start again for awhile because I am going to be the person in charge at home (which who knows where that might be).
So for you guys that don't know Joe will be stationed at Oklahoma City, Ok. We aren't sure if we will get into onbase housing or not because Joe can't sign up for it until he leaves Florida. We do know that he will have to be there by November 13th, possibly eariler. Which is awesome to know. He will get 2 weeks to come back here to visit and help me pack up and stuff. So with the math of all that, he'll be here by the end of the month! Which is super duper exciding! I am going to be here just waiting.
So my last day of work was October 15th. Work threw me a pizza party and gave me a hundred dollars. So it was really nice. Everyone signed a card for me and it was just a nice day. So it was a bitter sweet day. It's funny because Friday came and went with no phone calls, but the last 3 days my boss has called me and one of my co-workers has called me 2 about questions. But the thing is my boss should know all this because he had me sit in his office for like an hour one day to sort through all this stuff that he needed to know. I guess it doesn't matter how much you tell someone who doesn't listen and that is one thing i will never ever miss. I will miss my co-workers, but I won't miss the work or my bosses "bad moods" where he explodes at everyone for no real reason from time to time.
So really i'm just here waiting. I am sorting, cleaning, and repacking what isn't already packed. Did I mention August 20th I moved back in with my parents? So I have been living mostly out of boxes since. It really sucks when You are trying to deal with the change of seasons and all your cold stuff is not with you, but in the garage. I have gone cold till I figured out last winter I left my really heavy coat at my parents. :)
So the big picture right now is that when we do move I am going to be a house wife until are place becomes home. Then I'll start looking for a job. We still have hopes the whole family thing will come easy because since we made the choice it's been like 7 months. But we haven't goten the real chance to do anything about it. It's so frustrating. I am happy to be moving on soon and to be doing something different with my life.

1 comment:

  1. Please keeping reading and writing blogs. I love blogging now. I wish everyone had a blog, cause it's actually a glimpse into what is REALLY going on in someone's life as opposed to facebook updates and random pictures.

    Anyways, I hope all of your plans work out great! Just make sure you're taking your folic acid and other vitamins before you get pregnant. I'm so excited to see pictures of your new home and everything down in OK.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background