I remember why I stoped writing blogs, because no one seems to look at them unless it says "I'm pregnant" or kids are involved. So I guess I'll just write for me until I get to that point. So no new news on Joe which sucks, because I fear they are going to move back the date of when he needs to be in Oklahoma which means it's going to be longer until I get to see him. I am starting to feel bad about quiting work, but then again I'm not. I'm the happiest I have been in a really long time. I get to focus on me and the things that I need to get done before the time moving really does need to take place.
So recently 2 couples at church have both got engaged. 1 of which are high school sweet hearts and have been together over 2 years (they just graduated in 09) and are planning on getting married possibly in January. They have goten a lot of slack because of the fact that they are young and inexperienced in life. I think what's wrong with experienceing life together. Because I think that sounds wonderful. I am in full support of them because they have both done some true growing up together, like she has joined the church and they have done youth temple trips together and so forth. They are a wonderful couple in my opion and I have been trying to give them as much guidence and tips for wedding and the future as I possibly can.
The other one I am still unsure what to think about. She is a good friend of mine and he's just a funny guy. My friend is 22 and her now fiancee just graduated high school in 09. They've been dating just alittle over a month and are planning engaged. I don't know what to think about it. I love my friend, but honestly what kind of marriage to someone where you got hot and heavy before the real relationship had it's chance to even start? What kind of marriage will they have? I'm worried, but I feel like it's not my place to say anything about it, because I know I wouldn't listen if it was me. The funny this is she poped the question. So I guess that's what I'm dealing with now.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
So Zoey's car seat has decided to become more and more a problem to me. Not only is Zoey around 20 pounds, but the handle broke so now ...
-
So on this Tuesday it started like any other Tuesday. I woke up showered made Joe lunch when he come home for his hour break and then went a...
-
When I hear the term broken heart I get this image of a teen aged girl who just had some loser dump her after just a few weeks of dating. T...
-
So I tried calorie counting for a day and to be honest I don't know if I could keep that up. Though simply writing down everything I at...
-
So I have a question. My husband only has like 10 months left of his enlistment. We are gonna try again for another baby (we just lost one i...
-
So I doubt anyone besides Kate (who might be my only reader left, haha) actually knows we are having a baby in April. May of you also might...
-
So wow it's been 5 months since I've last been here. Doesn't seem like I have been missed. David has gotten crazier than ever ...
-
So on April 9th I gave birth to my second baby! Zoey Marie Roberts was born at 4:15pm and came in at 8 pounds 11 ounces and 20 inches long....
-
So I must start off by saying I'm really impressed by how little I gained this pregnancy. I was told to say around 20, but did hit 26, ...
-
So really I just need something to do to distract me till Joe calls me back for the last time tonight before he goes to bed. I can honestly...


I know what you mean about the "why write when no one reads my blog" feeling. It's amazing how more people care now that I AM pregnant. Anyways, yeah, people will make their own choices and we have to support and help them the best that we can. You rock Britt and I know you always do your best! And now Joe is home!! Celebrate good times!
ReplyDeleteHey! I read all of your posts. I guess I am a little bit of a blog stalker though, as I don't often comment. You need to keep writing so I can know what is going on in your life!
ReplyDeleteAnd I hope you are either currently with Joe or you will see him soon!