my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Uncle Tony

So my mom's brother was here for 2 weeks in September. I think it was the 15th thru the 29th. Tony is from Portsmith England. He is my mom's half brother and was raised by a nanny over there and has lived there always. He was in the royal navy for over 20 years and loves the fact that Joe is in the navy himself.
Mom likes it when Tony's comes because they eat out all the time and do a lot of shopping. He's an amazingly sweet man. He's like 74 years old and I always worry that this time might be the last time I get to see him. I love my Uncle Tony! Maybe I can get some money to go to England, but I doubt I'll have any of that money any time soon. I will have to add photos later because my camera just died and I didn't put my photos on the computer yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

background