So I think I'm 9 week tomorrow, so really not all that long. I bet a lot of people saw the status on facebook. I really didn't want it to come out that way, but Joe changed his status, so I just went with it. So I guess I just hope that the whole waiting till 3 months thing doesn't bite me in the butt, but to be real honest I'm not worried about that. I cannot believe how much changes in even this short of time!
So the first month and week or so were so easy! I was feeling good except for the whole tired thing, but I always went back to bed when Joe left for work so it was ok for me. Oh and the fact that the girls still hurt a lot and are already growing! But to be honest I could deal with those kind of things because I figured it was a given.
So now it isn't as easy as it was. I feel sick a lot! I have days where I hardly have an appetite where I want to eat anything. There are other days where I so hungry and try to eat where I start to gag on food and then I cry sometimes because I just want to eat! I cry a lot! But I also thought that was a given because I always got so moody during aunt flo. I just didn't know it was going to be this bad! And my digestion sucks! Either I can't poo or I can't stop! LOL! Sorry I just wanted to say it lol!
Last Friday was my first doctor's appointment. Really I didn't even see the doctor, all they asked for was paper work to be done and asked about genetic history and took a lot of blood and I peed in a cup. I go back I think on the 29th to listen for a heart beat and all that stuff! I'm excited! I guess that's it for the most part.
Monday, January 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
So Zoey's car seat has decided to become more and more a problem to me. Not only is Zoey around 20 pounds, but the handle broke so now ...
-
So on this Tuesday it started like any other Tuesday. I woke up showered made Joe lunch when he come home for his hour break and then went a...
-
When I hear the term broken heart I get this image of a teen aged girl who just had some loser dump her after just a few weeks of dating. T...
-
So I tried calorie counting for a day and to be honest I don't know if I could keep that up. Though simply writing down everything I at...
-
So I have a question. My husband only has like 10 months left of his enlistment. We are gonna try again for another baby (we just lost one i...
-
So I doubt anyone besides Kate (who might be my only reader left, haha) actually knows we are having a baby in April. May of you also might...
-
So wow it's been 5 months since I've last been here. Doesn't seem like I have been missed. David has gotten crazier than ever ...
-
So on April 9th I gave birth to my second baby! Zoey Marie Roberts was born at 4:15pm and came in at 8 pounds 11 ounces and 20 inches long....
-
So I must start off by saying I'm really impressed by how little I gained this pregnancy. I was told to say around 20, but did hit 26, ...
-
So really I just need something to do to distract me till Joe calls me back for the last time tonight before he goes to bed. I can honestly...


Yeah for pregnancy! And don't worry, I felt all those things too. Just keep getting plenty of sleep and try drinking more water or juices if food sounds gross. And I know what you mean about digestion not working right. It will continue for a while, but it gets better. But, hey, at least you haven't thrown up yet! Go us Warren girls!
ReplyDeleteYay for pregnancy... even if it comes with awful symptoms sometimes! I really liked to sip on sprite or eat pretzles when I thought food sounded gross, even though pretzles are food. Don't worry, some of your pregnancy symptoms will hopefully go away during your second trimester! Go being pregnant!
ReplyDeleteOk, because I have been down that road 4 times I get to say:
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!
Yes, I am laughing at you because it's you and Kate and not me right now. I guess I should be careful.... birth control isn't 100%. Now that I have said that watch I will be next.
Love yeah!