my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, January 14, 2010

RIP Mr. Winter


So this is Winter. He used to sleep with me in my bed while I live with my parents. I guess he tried to do my homework that night and it was to tough for him to do so he just went to sleep. We got the dog when I was about 12 years old and he has to be put to sleep today. He had a good life of good food, extra foods that grandkids would feed him, and the food that he would steal from kids if they weren't carefully enough. He was such a sweet little guy. I will miss him when I visit home next. But honestly he was around 14 years old and we all knew it was coming and dismorning the poor guy couldn't even walk so my mom really had no choice. But he will still be missed.



3 comments:

  1. I love the second picture of him! So FUNNY! Miss you Winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so nice. Thanks for the great post. We'll all remember him fondly.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background