my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My favorite Baby Stuff

So this is great for the late night feedings! I like it for a couple reasons. 1. It keeps me awake! 2. It helps me keep track how long David has been eating. 3. I get to watch tons of fun shows on instant watch.
A diaper caddy is awesome! I love the little cups on the sides for a the little stuff that go along with a baby. It also keeps a lot of things really handy when it comes to a diaper change.
David first bed. Well it's still his only bed (we haven't order our crib yet). I love the colors and the mobile is a nice touch, but it doesn't last that long. I know it'll still come in handy even after we get David in his crib. Probably have it set up for another diaper changing station in the house. :)
Another organizer (you need a lot of organization when you don't have a lot of space). I love having my diapers handy so that I can move then from this to my caddy. I also keep clothes in it so that in case David has a blow out and need new clothes ASAP!
This is a portable night light! I love it because it charges on the base and is cordless. It's really cool! It's bright enough to handle late night feedings and diaper changes. It's also has like 4 color settings, one that goes through all the colors. I just wish it was a little brighter sometimes because feedings are hard when you can't see, so some tactful placement is at hand. It still works wonders and I think David likes it's fun colors.
When you are all living in the same room this is a life saver! I wish it was a little bigger. We go through about a bag a week, which doesn't sound that bad except it's like $6 per 10 bags. It does do a great job to take away smells. I don't notice that there is a huge amount of diapers almost right next to our bed.
Also a great thing when you don't have a big amount of space. I have both caddys on this baby! I love this so much. Also I have enough room on this thing to keep my wipes and other things on top and still have room to change David. Plus this was the best deal! This thing runs around $100 and got it for $50 since it came with a chip, so it was $60 and they gave me $10 off. :)
This is not the swing we have, but the swing we have is pretty old. So this is an amazing thing. It's super nice to put David in it so I can eat or do something really quick. I keep this in the living room. What I don't like about the one we have is it eats batteries like no other and doesn't even play music or anything! We are looking at getting a new one that is going to go up to a heavier weight.
I actually like this more than our swing, but there are a plus to both. This sits in our bedroom and is also a life saver. Those mornings when David won't get settled enough to go back to sleep I can put David in this and get a little more sleep most mornings. I love the fact that it plays music and we've had it in our room for over a month and use it at least a couple times a day and it's still going strong without a battery change. We had someone give us this because this puppy runs $80 to $100! I would never by it for myself. I just wish it went back in forth a little faster because sometimes it won't do the trick and it really would if it was just a little faster. That's why I like the swing because it moves a lot faster than this so it really does do the trick sometimes.

So this is my favorite things. What are your favorite baby things? I'm so excited to move and have space so that we can set up Davids room and storage won't be the biggest deal in the world.

3 comments:

  1. Great Post!!! I love reading about what other moms like using! I really liked having a floor gym. I think when Nathan was around 2 months old we started laying him down on his Fisher Price Barn floor gym thingy and he loved it!!! He would play with it for hours if we would let him! What is the thingy under your swing? I have never seen one of those things before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's called the Fisher-Price Smooth Motion Glider. I had never seen it before either. A guy from Joe's work wasn't using it anymore so they gave it to us. It's a nice thing to have. We do have a floor activity mat, but we don't really get to use it much for a couple of reasons. So it's not one of my favorite things yet. :) We have the fisher price rain forest one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That glider looks really cool! I'm surprised I've never seen one either...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background