my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

David is 3 months old!

I'll have to add some photos later on! But I cannot believe how big my little man is getting! In his 11th week we had to move him up to size 3 diapers! He weighed 16 pounds 12 oz on the 31st! He's such a great little kid. Plus it's so nice to be on our own again. David has a smile that doesn't quite and he's so cuddlely especially right after he wakes up from a nap. He's so amazing and he sure loves his mommy and daddy!

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome!!!! I miss having a baby around. Jack is to big to rock. He is a "big boy" not a baby anymore. He likes to remind me of this all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! I can't wait to see him smile at me!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background