So there are quite a few people who read this who have yet to meet our little blessing, so I thought I'd tell you a little bit about David. David likes to be read to as long as he's not hungry, tired, or want anything else. He likes the book "green eggs and ham." He loves his activity mat, mostly because it makes noise and colors. If the tv is on he likes watching that I think also because of the colors and sounds. He loves to eat his hands! He almost always has one hand in his mouth. He loves being held. There are quite a few times I have a hard time getting stuff done because he just wants to be held and doesn't really like being in the carrier. He loves to eat! I swear David spends most of his awake hours eating. He also loves to "talk" to you and if you get him worked up enough he'll let out a big squeel! It's so cute. He also likes to give you big smiles and loves to smile the most at mommy and daddy. He likes to go for walks and fall asleep in on them a lot. He likes walk through stores with mommy and daddy. I think he likes all the people who tell him how cute he is and likes seeing the pretty colored items from where he is. He loves sleeping on people. Mostly mommy because he sleeps after he eats.
So I know I titled this David's favorite things, but maybe I'll tell you some of his least favorite things also. At first he hated baths! Probably the first month or so he would scream during about every other or every third bath. It was horrible for mommy to have him do that to her. But now he's good with it, even likes to pee in the tub quite a bit. He hates being tired. You want to see David unhappy you just keep him awake to long. He also hates being hungry. He'll let you know when it's time to eat which is quite often. He doesn't like tummy time at all! He'll sit there sometimes for a good 5 minutes or so, or he'll freak out just a minute or so in. He doesn't like being restrained. Like when he got his 2 month shots I think being held down was more horrible for him than the shots themselves. Also trimming his nails are horrible because he wants his hand to be free and not held. David doesn't like being alone. I think he gets lonely easy.
I love my little man! Cannot believe how big he's getting. I think in a month or less he'll all ready be in 6 to 9 month clothes. But we'll see if I'm right or not. :) Still cannot believe he's in size 3 diapers, size 2 shoes, and growing out of a small amount of the 3 to 6 stuff.


No comments:
Post a Comment