So Joe got in around 3pm on Saturday. We went out to dinner at Applebees with his dad, his brother Mike, and my parents. We then from there went to see a band that was outdoors on Main St. It was pretty cold that night. But we came home and got to relax for the first time all day!
Sunday we went to church and Joe and I both bore are testimonies. It was a great day! My inactive friend Katie who I only have had come to church once before in our 5 year friendship. Katie brought her daughter Shannon who is 9 and they both really enjoyed themselves. I have high hopes that they will keep up this great habbit even if i'm not here to shove them along. The rest of Sunday was spend seeing Joe's family (his mom, Aunt Carol and Uncle Bob) we also went to see his dad.
Monday Joe went to his mom's and I stayed home to try to organize our bedroom (which was completely covered from roof to floor because the room was cramped and was worse because of all the stuff Joe brought with him).
Tuesday we spent a lot of time with Joe's mom, Aunt Lisa, brother Paul, cousin Cody, and cousin Julia. It was supposed to end up a short but we ended up there like 5 hours for a really stupid reason.
Wednesday Joe's cousin Sarah and her husband Clay came into town from New London. We went to dinner and then played some Wii. It was a lot of fun!
Today is boring Joe is down at the recruiters office to do some work. Joe's mom is out of town till Sunday and hopefully we can get some down time next week. Joe's here till Friday the 13th and after that I should be moving hopefully around the 20th at the latest I want to be there on the 23 because the 24th is are 2 year anniversery!
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
So Zoey's car seat has decided to become more and more a problem to me. Not only is Zoey around 20 pounds, but the handle broke so now ...
-
So on this Tuesday it started like any other Tuesday. I woke up showered made Joe lunch when he come home for his hour break and then went a...
-
When I hear the term broken heart I get this image of a teen aged girl who just had some loser dump her after just a few weeks of dating. T...
-
So I tried calorie counting for a day and to be honest I don't know if I could keep that up. Though simply writing down everything I at...
-
So I have a question. My husband only has like 10 months left of his enlistment. We are gonna try again for another baby (we just lost one i...
-
So I doubt anyone besides Kate (who might be my only reader left, haha) actually knows we are having a baby in April. May of you also might...
-
So wow it's been 5 months since I've last been here. Doesn't seem like I have been missed. David has gotten crazier than ever ...
-
So on April 9th I gave birth to my second baby! Zoey Marie Roberts was born at 4:15pm and came in at 8 pounds 11 ounces and 20 inches long....
-
So I must start off by saying I'm really impressed by how little I gained this pregnancy. I was told to say around 20, but did hit 26, ...
-
So really I just need something to do to distract me till Joe calls me back for the last time tonight before he goes to bed. I can honestly...


No comments:
Post a Comment