my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sex

So I hope people don't see this as wildly inaproprate, but It's just something I just want to get out there and hope you understand. So I don't know about you guys but lately I have noticed a growing number of younger people having sex. I'm talking about like 14 year old kids having sex! When I was 14 I was just excided to finally be able to go to the youth dances at church. I wasn't really even interested in boys, at least not as a boyfriend. I wanted to wait till I was 16 to even date. Didn't even kiss anyone till I was 16.
Now I'm not saying i'm perfect when it comes to this, but I was able to not be one of these 21 year old girls who have like 3 kids. Yikes that's completely dooming yourself for the rest of your lives.
I think sex is something that should only be used in the bonds of marriage. I think people look at it to lightly. I think people don't always look at the consquences how they really need to be looked at. If you have sex you can have a baby and then you have to choose what is best for the baby (which in my mind is not to kill it) and you. So just don't have sex. I think it says it best in Mean girls in the PE class. If you haven't seen it go watch it.

3 comments:

  1. I love you Britt and totally agree. Plus, if you give it away too soon in a relationship, and live with a guy, and he has the whole deal, why would he want to marry you? Why milk the cow when you get the milk for free? And that sucks because pretty much every single girl dreams about getting married someday. Plus, sex in marriage rocks. I don't have to worry about a darn thing. I know he will never leave me. Ever. It's just fun and a great way to come closer together. And I know he'll be a great dad (that's part of why I married him) so it's okay when the babies come! I know he'll stick around for that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. I think alot of our ideas and our views on sex start at home. If we teach our children the importance of sex and how it unites and strenghthen a couple, a marriage, and a family. Then I think kids would have more respect for sex. I wish society would understand the massive power that sex holds. It can stengthen a society, help it flourish and grow or it can be it's ruin of a society. I have a hard time when I hear about people who go from one person to another. How do you do that and not have any feelings? I have thought about the whole idea of that, and I couldn't share my body and something so intimate with someone I had just met. How about the other consequences like diseases??? Doesn't that scare anyone anymore??? There aren't cures for some of them. I think we need to go back to public shame for these acts and the people who participate in them. I wouldn't want some one that has been with 100's before me. It is kinda gross when you think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you too Britt. Just one added note. Life isn't all about the sex like the world tries to make it out to be. Life is about growing and becoming more Christlike and our spouse is the one person who can help us the best to get to the eternities. Isn't God wonderful for giving us a way(love) to become so close to one another and rejuvenate each other. When the world is crashing down around me, He's (Chad)there to comfort me, take me to another world, become part of me in a way that literally lifts my burdens away and onto his shoulders. I hope I do the same for him. When I think of Love, I think of just as much of a spiritual experience as i do a physical one. I think that is what our Father in heaven intended it to be. But we all have a lot to learn still so
    I'm sure we'll have these and more questions answered in the eternities to come. Glad I'll get to share it with you and hope to bring others into the fold as well. Love you and miss you tons:)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background