my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Looking back the last 2 years.

So today is mine and Joe's 2 year wedding anniversery! I'm so super duper happy. The only sad thing is I was not able to fit his present in the car with all the other stuff that was packed in the car. Never in a million years did I think I was going to be in Oklahoma in this life time. But it's great! I'm really happy to be here and just happy all around. I'm excided to finally have Joe all to myself, without having to be running around this holiday season to like a million different people's houses and several events to be going to. It's just us in a different state. :)
So I would post picutres of the new place, but to be honest there isn't much here. Joe and I have a Chevy Blazer which I had filled to the bring and even got one of those luggage rack bags that stick on the top of the car for just a little more space. It was like 600 pounds of stuff here! (I had to get it weighed to get credit for the move through the military). So there was no room for a bed, no room for a table, no room for a dresser, not even room for hangers!!!! So so far we have boughten a folding table and chairs set, a pot, some baking sheets, a blow up bed, some hand soap, shower cutains, sheets, and serveral meals out!
So the drive down here sucked! I drove strait for like 14 and then some hours to get down here. I left Fondy around 12:30pm and got here around 3:30am. I'm still really surprized that I made it here in a strait shot. I think the only way I was able to do it was the 2 and a half energy drinks that I slammed to stay awake. I'm really happy to be here. Church was filled with very nice people and I felt good to be there, but Joe wasn't able to make it because of the fact that he had like a million things to do before he had to start "work" or whatever you want to call it.
Back to the matter at hand! I'm so happy that I have a temple sealing with the greatest guy I know! I cannot believe the ups and downs and turn arounds that we have had, but always able to get through it and end up stronger in the end. I cannot believe that we had most of this last year apart and to be honest I'm sad that we will never have that time back and am worried about what the next 3 years will bring up with times apart and times together. I love Joe so much and he has tought me the love of movies I wouldn't normal watch (like sc-fi), to love music that makes you want to get up and move (like rock), to enjoy the simple things like a surprize gift of something now and again. But most of all I'm just happy to call him mine. In these uncertain times I'm just happy to have him by my side for all of time!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats guy, I love you and glad your happy. Let me know if i can do any thing for you or if you just want to talk!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background