my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, December 7, 2009

Mine and Joe's New Phones

So I don't know if any of you had a full touch screen phone, but it's freaken Hard!!!! Mine is this pretty color, but Joe's is black. So it's cool because it's a data phone and has the internet and stuff like that! Basically I'm just facebooking almost all the time because that's the only exciding thing I do on the internet, because blogging would just take to long. So we got these free for black Friday (actually got the phones the day before Thanksgiving), but we had to go back to Best Buy on Friday to get the free Blue-tooth head set and 2gb memory card for it (also free). Just a side not! I'm not home sick at all! I have been loving the warmer weather than Wisconsin has been getting. I also enjoy being with Joe. So I'm just happy life is finally becoming awesome again. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

background