my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, December 18, 2009

The Blind Side

So Joe, myself, the Buchs (are new military friends), and one of their friends went to see the Blind Side last night. It was such a great movie. It was one of those that makes you step back and wonder "Would I be willing to do that for someone?" For those of you who don't know about it, it's about a family who takes in an almost adult kid who has really no family (except a drug addicted mom and a brother he hasn't seen for years) and they take him into their home, giving him shelter, clothes, and love. These people did it mainly to brighten the future of someone who pretty much had none. They did everything they could to get him above anything he could have ever accomplished on his own. All I got to say is if I was put in that same situation that I would be willing to do that same thing no matter what was said to me by on lookers. So long story short, SEE THE MOVIE!

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous! We really want to see it. We were supposed to go out and see it one night with some friends but it was sold out. I like the new blog layout too! And we will hopefully be adding a baby bump picture to our last blog, fyi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until it comes to the dollar theater here!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background