Are whole table from the Christmas Party.
This week has been all over the scale of happiness and sadness. A good friend of mine just found out she's over a month pregnant. Usually this news is celebrated with joyous praises and shouts to the heavens. But I don't really doing either. The things is my friend I brought her into the church probably about a year ago, and she has been seeing this guy for less than 4 months and they have been engaged for more than half of that (I don't ask questions) and now they are expecting a baby. Neither have the means of supporting this child and I fear for the baby and them. So I have a hard time supporting the idea of them keeping the baby when they aren't ready to do it. I think adoption should be an idea they should consider. Because she's a high school drop out and works at a grocery store full time. He just graduated from high school (he's 3 years younger than her) and he hasn't ever had a full time job. I just am worried and don't know what to say.
Joe's work (his military job) had their holiday party on Thursday and it was a lot of fun! We sat a group of people of 3 couples including us and 2 guys. We enjoyed each other company and stuff. It was nice to talk with other people face to face and actually get out of house. The food was really good too! It was a little weird because they had this corn that had salsa in it. It was weird. But it was so much fun! It was also very nice because of the party Joe had off of work on Friday so we actually got a full 3 day weekend together! I guess that's really all that's going on here.


Brit.....
ReplyDeleteYou brought alot of the same wuestions I had when I heard that cassandra was pregnant. I am concerned also about the situation.
Micke
Yeah, I hope things turn out right with that.
ReplyDeleteOn a lighter note- that party sounds like fun!