Every birthday and things that go along with years always makes me think how long Joe and I have really been together. We will be together for 7 years on Nov. 14 and Married 3 on Nov. 24. It's just so crazy when you look back exspecailly when it comes to another year of being together! It's just so crazy. Because when you think back to when you were 16 or 17 that you were actually with the person you were going to be with the rest of your lives!
Today Joe turned 24. We were talking at dinner about deployment and death. Yeah pretty grim topics. But just think about it yourself if your loved one would get deployed and die... Would you remarry or just accept you have the love of your life just waiting for you on the otherside? Granted it would get lonely for the next how ever many odd years, but I couldn't see myself remarry. I had my love and I know I will have him again even if it's not on earth.
Just food for thought. Hopefully Joe doesn't get deployed, but we have no idea what will happen in the next 3 years!!!
I got bord and found out exactly how long Joe and I have been together! We have been together 6 years, 4 months and 22 days!
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
So on this Tuesday it started like any other Tuesday. I woke up showered made Joe lunch when he come home for his hour break and then went a...
-
So Zoey's car seat has decided to become more and more a problem to me. Not only is Zoey around 20 pounds, but the handle broke so now ...
-
When I hear the term broken heart I get this image of a teen aged girl who just had some loser dump her after just a few weeks of dating. T...
-
So I have a question. My husband only has like 10 months left of his enlistment. We are gonna try again for another baby (we just lost one i...
-
So I doubt anyone besides Kate (who might be my only reader left, haha) actually knows we are having a baby in April. May of you also might...
-
So I tried calorie counting for a day and to be honest I don't know if I could keep that up. Though simply writing down everything I at...
-
So wow it's been 5 months since I've last been here. Doesn't seem like I have been missed. David has gotten crazier than ever ...
-
So on April 9th I gave birth to my second baby! Zoey Marie Roberts was born at 4:15pm and came in at 8 pounds 11 ounces and 20 inches long....
-
So really I just need something to do to distract me till Joe calls me back for the last time tonight before he goes to bed. I can honestly...
-
So I must start off by saying I'm really impressed by how little I gained this pregnancy. I was told to say around 20, but did hit 26, ...


Maybe I'm just callous, because I would want Sam to remarry. Whether or not I would remarry is another question. I wouldn't be opposed to it, but I think it would take several years for me to even consider the idea. I love him, but not everyone has forever.
ReplyDelete