my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Just thinking outloud-ish

So yeah this it's really thinking out loud, but it's getting my thoughts that keep going around and around in my head. I should just journal more, but for some reason I just spend my extra time glued to this stupid machine or watching tv, or a movie. Just been having a lot in my head so it's hard for me to really focus as much as I truly need to on something else.
So Joe and I are leaving sometime Monday to head out to Utah for a week. We are going to be driving out there, because it's going to be cheaper than flying. Just hope the car is good, because it's not like Joe can really call work and tell him he has car trouble because he has to be there. But, I'm not worried about it, we did a lot of repairs and such when I drove down here in Nov. So yep yep! I'm really excided by the trip though because Joe has never met any of my extended family, but my mom's brother Tony. So I'm really hoping this trip goes wonderfully. I'm mostly excided at the idea of Joe meeting my Grandmother, because I never got to meet either one of Joe's and this is my only remaining Grandmother too. And of course I'm excided to meet my two new neices Lisa and Alison Plus this will be our first ever road trip! We'll we've got to Chicago, but that's just the next state, so that doesn't really count for all that much to me.
So I went to a military spouce party about a month ago (it was one of those you go, are shown stuff, and buy different things that you want) and so I thought I'd keep going to these kind of things so I added a couple of the girls and so on. But now I'm wondering if I ever want to go to one of those things with these women (probably all older than me be at least a couple of years) because on their facebook statuses and their covo's to each other just all talks about drinking and getting drunk together. It kind of freaks me out! These are women either in their late 30's or in it that just talk about all drinking together. Plus that party I did go to they were all drinking wine. Jeez! I guess I don't really know what to think about that.
So my sleeping is getting better! Joe and I really try to get to bed at a good time now, but that will all change when we get back from Utah. Joe's going to start working from 6pm to 6am. It's going to really really suck! So I'm trying to figure out how I can still see him and start looking for a job again. I think I might have found it so I can do some little baby sitting here and there. But, we'll see if that works out or not.
I guess the future is open and full of fun. We'll see how the travel all goes.

3 comments:

  1. cool sounds like fun. road trips are definitively fun. The farthest we've gone is St.George....well unless you count our honey moon we went to California. What part of utah are you going to? if you have some time and are around salt lake we should get together its been forever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! Babysitting would be a fun job! I'm so excited to see you guys!!!! Love you! Drive safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brittany,
    Not everyone abstains from alcohol and there really isn't much wrong with sharing a glass of wine with the girls. I know what you mean about them being older though. My sisters(3 of them) are constantly going out, dancing on bars, getting wasted, etc. Yeah, I do those things too, but maybe once or twice a month. Plus, I don't drink to get drunk anymore. I don't think I would even if someone else was driving. Anyways, those things are a little bit more acceptable(expected even) for me because I'm 21. Not 32 or 39... A lot of people just want to get away from their jobs, kids and "stress" to "have fun". I don't even like going to bars with my sisters because I'm kinda embarassed by them! Ah! Just keep in mind that these women probably don't have a lot going on... Do they have jobs? Do they do anything besides take care of kids? You're in a very stressful place with a lot of stressed out people! Watch out, in case someone SNAPS! Ah! Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background