my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Just another Manic Tuesday!

So tomorrow the carpet if being replace in the house. Out of a 3 bedrooms only one is not getting new carpet. Neither are the closets. So we get the joy of moving stuff off the carpet and either shoving it in our roommate's bedroom, in closets, in the kitchen, or in the garage. So far Joe and I have made some pretty good progress. The only problem is that I can't lift much weight and our roommate is working mornings so we really couldn't all work together on this. So I guess Jeff is going to have some guys over from work to actually remove the carpet tonight since Joe will be at work by the time Jeff gets home. I'm not sure what I'll be doing tonight, probably just starring at them because I have no idea what to do when it comes to removing carpet. Also I feel pooped from what I moved last night by myself and what I have done so far today that I might just crash in a quiet corner that doesn't have any carpet on it. :) Hope tomorrow goes quick since Joe has to be at work and I have a doctor's appointment to be at. I know the carpet will look nice though, so I'm not really complaining all that much, just don't like the idea of resetting up "home" after we just did it like 2 months ago. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

background