my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Photo Updates. :)


So today I hit 36 weeks!!! It's so hard to believe this. I'm getting so excited. The only problem is with getting set up our roommate just decided to change the carpet in the house (which he was supposed to do like weeks ago) so everything in our bedroom is going to be taken out in the next couple weeks. So I just hope that all this will be taken care of and be back to how I'd like it before the baby is born. But besides that everything is going great! I'm not dilated at all, which I'm happy about. So from now on I'll be going in every week till the baby is born. We'll have to wait and see how it all goes. :)


This is us on Thanksgiving. My friend Angela had us over with husband Rob and her two kids Athena and Kayla. Rob had 3 people come from work (he's air force) that didn't have any where else to go. We had a great meal. I made my first Turkey and it turned out great! I also made my mom's fruit salad. :) They have also invited us over for Christmas, and more than likely be going there. :)

So November 24th was our 3 year wedding anniversary. Joe had to work, but they let him go early since we didn't get to do anything before he went into work. So we went to Applebees and Joe got me some pretty flowers (the picture below). I know I look like a slob, but it was the fact that I didn't know we were going out. But we had a nice dinner. I can't believe we've been together this long! We are getting so excited for the baby! It's so cute that we bought a cam-corder on black Friday and Joe has that and the camera all set up in their bags in case we need them. Though we still don't have a hospital bag! LOL! I keep asking Joe for a duffel bag that's something I wanted for our anniversary and so far we haven't gotten a chance to go look at them. So as far as presents for our anniversary I got a pair of earrings on black Friday and Joe will be getting a pair of Oakley Sunglasses. So yeah we'll have to figure out presents yet and then Christmas then ah!!! Oh well. Everything comes in due time.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Can't wait its so close! Your gonna be a mommy soon.....can you believe it yet?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background