So my sister wrote a blog about her flaws and it was very intriguing to me. So I think I'll do it too because it was very interesting to me.
I am a picker. I pick everything from dry spots of skin, bug bites, weird bumps and in grown hairs. Pretty much if it's for some reason different than what it should be you can bet I going to pick at it. It's a horrible thing to have a scab on your face that won't heal because whenever you get bord your hands wonder up to your face looking for something to pick! I know it's dumb but it's one of those things that I do without even thinking of it! I have tons of little scars every where that I bet I wouldn't have it I kept my stinken finger nails away from it. Oh well. Now I just have to make sure I don't pick at David and I know better to pick at Joe (though I have before and he was mad!)
I am a TV junky. I just have this problem that if there is cable I'm going to use it! I sometimes think of all the stuff I could be getting done without sitting in front of the tv. But I can never seem to get my butt in gear! Now I don't like moving much because most of the time I'm holding David before I didn't want to move because I had finally gotten comfortable with my big belly. I guess I'll have to figure something out, but it's not like we can go for a walk now because it's far to cold for that.
I still think farts are pretty funny. David gets some really funny sounding farts/poops that make me laugh out loud. I know I'm kind of old for that kind of stuff, but I sure can't help it! Maybe that's one of those things some never grow out of.
I'm a huge worrier! I worry about David being ok through the night and just hope he's ok all the time. I worry when Joe is on his way to or from some where when he takes a long time to get to where he's supposed to be. I sometimes worry about people who have a hard time in life and worry about stuff that I cannot do anything about.
I am a complainer. Whenever I feel sick/pain/unhappy/tired I complain about it to Joe. I think sometimes I do it just to be heard. I also think I do it to have something to talk about sometimes. I don't like it when nothing is being said and that uncomfortable silence settles in. Also it drives me crazy when you try to strike up a non-verbal conversation either through facebook or text message and the conversation fizzles out because the other person isn't saying anything! See I'm complaining again.
So I guess those are the biggest for me. Do you dare point out your own flaws to show that you too are human like the rest of us?
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
So Zoey's car seat has decided to become more and more a problem to me. Not only is Zoey around 20 pounds, but the handle broke so now ...
-
So on this Tuesday it started like any other Tuesday. I woke up showered made Joe lunch when he come home for his hour break and then went a...
-
When I hear the term broken heart I get this image of a teen aged girl who just had some loser dump her after just a few weeks of dating. T...
-
So I tried calorie counting for a day and to be honest I don't know if I could keep that up. Though simply writing down everything I at...
-
So I have a question. My husband only has like 10 months left of his enlistment. We are gonna try again for another baby (we just lost one i...
-
So I doubt anyone besides Kate (who might be my only reader left, haha) actually knows we are having a baby in April. May of you also might...
-
So wow it's been 5 months since I've last been here. Doesn't seem like I have been missed. David has gotten crazier than ever ...
-
So on April 9th I gave birth to my second baby! Zoey Marie Roberts was born at 4:15pm and came in at 8 pounds 11 ounces and 20 inches long....
-
So I must start off by saying I'm really impressed by how little I gained this pregnancy. I was told to say around 20, but did hit 26, ...
-
So really I just need something to do to distract me till Joe calls me back for the last time tonight before he goes to bed. I can honestly...


I didn't know I was starting a trend. Ha. I had another friend who did this too. I think it's super funny that farts are so funny to you!! HAHA. Awesome.
ReplyDelete