So tomorrow David will be 2 weeks old! We got some photos taken at JcPenney's today since we had a coupon for 50% off since Joe is military. David wasn't happy. We had to wake him up from a nap and I didn't get to feed him right before hand. So there was only like 6 or 8 photos that turned out. Though the ones that did turn out look so nice! It was nice because we didn't have to pay a sitting fee so I didn't feel to bad, plus it helped with not having to many choices with photos. We got some birth annoucements done and I'm so excited to get them and send them out! So we got those and some photos for us and some ones to send to the parents. So It's all good for me and we only spend $44!
Last night was one of the best nights so far as far as sleeping. Well for starters we didn't go to bed till around 3 (which we keep doing) and David actually slept in his pack and play bassinette (which usually he doesn't). When I said 3 that was me and Joe, David had already been asleep for a little while like an hour or two before hand. He woke up every couple of hours to eat, but at least it was about a full 2 hours inbetween. Usually he will feed and fall asleep and I can't get him to wake up! So I lay him down and he wakes up a short time later being hungry again. So it's getting better! Me and David had quite a number of nights where we camped out in the living room so Joe could get some sleep because after about 3 hours of almost constant feedings I was about to snap! But hopefully we have turned a corner and we won't be doing that anymore, well except when Joe's back at work because he needs sleep too.
So we are very happy all around and it's all getting better every day. We keep falling behind on house stuff and I'm really scared about when Joe goes back to work this week, but just pray for me that I can make it through without crying the whole time. Baby blues are also getting better all the time. Also David's eye color is just starting to change. I didn't really notice it till today, but any votes on what it will become? I keep thinking they are going to be brown like daddy's, but who knows maybe it'll end up gray or green to switch stuff up. :)
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
So Zoey's car seat has decided to become more and more a problem to me. Not only is Zoey around 20 pounds, but the handle broke so now ...
-
So on this Tuesday it started like any other Tuesday. I woke up showered made Joe lunch when he come home for his hour break and then went a...
-
When I hear the term broken heart I get this image of a teen aged girl who just had some loser dump her after just a few weeks of dating. T...
-
So I tried calorie counting for a day and to be honest I don't know if I could keep that up. Though simply writing down everything I at...
-
So I have a question. My husband only has like 10 months left of his enlistment. We are gonna try again for another baby (we just lost one i...
-
So I doubt anyone besides Kate (who might be my only reader left, haha) actually knows we are having a baby in April. May of you also might...
-
So wow it's been 5 months since I've last been here. Doesn't seem like I have been missed. David has gotten crazier than ever ...
-
So on April 9th I gave birth to my second baby! Zoey Marie Roberts was born at 4:15pm and came in at 8 pounds 11 ounces and 20 inches long....
-
So I must start off by saying I'm really impressed by how little I gained this pregnancy. I was told to say around 20, but did hit 26, ...
-
So really I just need something to do to distract me till Joe calls me back for the last time tonight before he goes to bed. I can honestly...


I like this post. Very happy indeed. Sounds like things are going well, and I'm glad there are no signs of Postpartum depression or anything. And David's eyes will be green?
ReplyDeleteI say green! Sounds like you guys are doing good
ReplyDelete